In today’s Real Estate market, you need the best representation. Don’t settle for less! I’ll treat you with hand-in-glove in representing you as the buyer, and the expectation of exceptional service. And I deliver. But the truth is that the white glove treatment is really a standard of service that extends to all buyers.
- Search homes like a professional
- Educate buyer’s on market conditions
- I will advise and advocate you during the entire buying process
- Educate buyers on market conditions
- Take time to understand your wants and needs until top choices are identified
- Help buyers to understand their lifestyle needs. Search by lifestyle – a popular property search option, with dedicated websites for Golf, Ski, Farm & Ranch and Waterfront. (38% of visitors use our Lifestyle Search)
- Assist buyers in narrowing the search.
- Find a way for buyers to attain as many of their needs as possible when dealing with the market place and any financial constraints.
- Provide a free portal (internet) to search for want and needs.
- Handle the in and outs of the negotiation process, including all paperwork when making an offer.
- Be at the site a for any inspection that may be required and speak to the home inspector regarding any mandatory repairs.
- Counsel buyers on any repair needed to the property.
- Be present at closing to ensure that all buyer’s interests are protected.
Here is a link to obtain a Buyer's Guide, and things to consider when buying a home.
The next step is yours—give me a call at 623-826-1881 or email me at Carl.Tichauer@russlyon.com and I’ll be happy to help you on your particular community.